12. Paid clerk's salary in cash, $20.
18. Paid for repairs to store, $25.
25. Paid gas bill in cash, $8.
30. Bought stamps and stationery for cash, $2. Inventory taken Nov. 30.
Fuel on hand $3.
Exercise No. 22.
Journalize ; post all of the accounts. Close only Cash and Expense Accounts.
Vancouver, December 2, 19-. Pupil invested cash, $1000. 3. Bought office desk for cash, $35.
6. Bought fuel for store from E. Rogers ST Co. for cash, $20.
9. Paid for cleaning store, cash $2.
12. Paid S. Moore for repairing counters, cash $10. 19. Bought wrapping paper for cash, $12. 23. Sold office desk for cash, $34.
30. Paid rent of store in cash, $25. • Inventory taken Dec. 31.
Fuel on hand $10.
Exercise No. 22-Continued.
Journalize ; post all of the accounts. Open fresh accounts for Cash and Expense and bring the balances down from the December Exercise, or continue the posting under the December accounts. Close only Cash, Merchandise, and Expense Accounts. What is the gain in Merchan- disc Account, the loss in Expense Account, and the balance of Cash on hand ?