On his return he began practice in London, Western Ontario, where he has resided since 1882, having now a large and daily increasing business. In addition to his ordinary professional practice, he and his brother have established a private hospital for the treatment of tubercular diseases, which Dr. Wilson has for some time made a speciality. He was married on September 1st, 1887, to Flora, daughter of M. C. Cameron, ex-M.P., of Goderich, Out. In religion, Dr. Wilson belongs to the Anglican Church. He holds a high place among the many young practitioners of Western Canada.